Avocor designs, develops and manufactures market leading interactive technology solutions for both corporate and education environments. We specialize in providing next generation interactive touch screens that provide an unrivaled experience for customers. Avocor solutions are built for today’s modern workplace to unify in-room and remote collaboration experiences and provide a single visual platform. From executive rooms, to huddle rooms to large team meeting rooms, the Avocor integrated media platform transforms business-as-usual into inspired teamwork with all the latest tools for collaboration.
The Regional Sales Manager owns, maintains and grows relationships with assigned channel partners based on geography, channel, or market. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. The Regional Sales Manager reports to the VP of Sales.
- Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support
- Support Channel Partners to ensure that they have the training and tools they need to effectively sell and service Avocor products
- Conduct regular in-field sales training sessions, partner sales enablement activities and webinars.
- When necessary, conduct joint customer visits with channel partners to present and promote Avocor solutions
- Provide regular updates to sales management on status of existing partners as well as potential opportunities. Provide weekly report of pipeline and forecast
- Communicate regularly with our partners (existing and potential) on new products, services and potential new programs
- Work closely with Marketing to develop and implement a channel program with a strong identity, necessary partner tools, partner portal and effective sales programs
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5+ years of channel sales experience in the IT, A/V or Unified Communication space
- Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Self-starter with a high-energy level and proven track record of quota over-achievement
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Experience using SalesForce or other sales CRM automation tools
- Intermediate level knowledge of all Microsoft office programs in Windows, including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- This position requires extensive domestic travel
- Location: Remote, U.S. Northeast Region
- Competitive salary, stock options + full benefits package, including medical/vision/dental, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, FSA, 401(k), PTO and Paid Holidays
Avocor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.