Avocor designs, develops and manufactures market leading interactive technology solutions for both corporate and education environments. We specialize in providing next-generation interactive touch screens that provide an unrivalled communication and collaboration experiences for customers. Now, more than ever, Avocor is a part of solutions that provide the same experience for teams both in-room and remote to meet the challenges of today’s Enterprise workforce. From executive rooms, to huddle rooms to large team meeting rooms and now executive and home offices, the Avocor integrated media platform transforms business-as-usual into inspired teamwork with all the latest tools for seamless collaboration.
Reporting to the Global Marketing Director, the Sr. Marcomms Manager for North America’s key areas of responsibility are brand building and brand strategy across the region. Key elements of the role include but are not limited to; campaign creation and management, event management, digital strategy for the region, social management, marketing asset development and public relations engagement. This position requires an innovative approach and high energy personality, as well as the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute against marketing, demand generation, and associated launch plans ensuring key deliverables are launched and marketed successfully and on time.
- Organize, track and manage all marketing communication projects. Communicate status updates to key stakeholders and the global organization.
- Ensure company, product positioning and messaging are articulated appropriately for the region through marketing channels.
- Responsible for executing on regional collateral that supports Avocor brand awareness
- Support the Channel Marketing lead in the US to increase range and reach at partner level within the region
- Manage regional trade shows and events including producing signage, event collateral and promotional materials.
- Produce regular marketing reports that measure results against critical deliverables.
- Work with the global marketing team on campaigns and execute these campaigns in the region.
- Engage with the local marketing teams at our strategic partners to create and implement marketing campaigns that elevate the Avocor story in the UC space.
- Supports press, industry and influencer relations; actively participate within the industry to be aware of trends and other influences that may impact the brand.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-10 years of marketing communication experience in the technology space, ideally UC or AV hardware
- Possess up-to-date skills in digital marketing, brand, creative and content development and campaign management.
- Extensive marketing writing and project management skills.
- Experience with marketing automation, CRM and website CMS management (non-technical) preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively establish and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, HubSpot and SalesForce is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications or related field, or equivalent experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills, with an ability to juggle many tasks and projects simultaneously yet close project loops quickly and thoroughly
- Ability to work independently and be highly self-motivated
- Proactive attitude and quick aptitude for learning new methods, strategies and technologies.
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and do what it takes to deliver a high-quality results
- Innovative thinker who is constantly looking for a better way to do things and is willing to take measured risks to achieve the desired result.
- Location: Wilsonville, OR preferred
- Competitive salary, stock options + full benefits package, including medical/vision/dental, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, FSA, 401(k), PTO and Paid Holidays.