Avocor designs develop and manufacture market-leading interactive technology solutions for both corporate and education environments. We specialize in providing next-generation interactive touch screens that provide an unrivaled experience for customers. Avocor solutions are built for today’s modern workplace to unify in-room and remote collaboration experiences and provide a single visual platform. From executive rooms to huddle rooms to large team meeting rooms, the Avocor integrated media platform transforms business-as-usual into inspired teamwork with all the latest tools for collaboration.
Avocor is seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager to manage technical projects through every stage of development, from idea to design to completion. The TPM is responsible for developing and maintaining a project plan that outlines a project’s tasks, milestone dates, status, and allocation of resources to stakeholders and other interested parties. The TPM will report to the VP of Product Development in the U.S.
- Plans and coordinates project schedules, goals, and milestones and make project assignments
- Clearly defines and quantifies each step, as well as establishes concrete deadlines for each project milestone and deliverable
- Create technical documentation as needed and report on the progress of a project
- Adhere to budgets and keep projects on track for successful completion within specification
- Anticipate problems and to find resolutions before the problem derail a major milestone or deliverable
- Proactively respond to constant changes to accommodate market and economic conditions that directly affect implementation costs, market viability and Avocor’s potential profit or loss on the project
- Four-year BS/BA degree (Electrical or Software Engineering preferred, or another related engineering degree)
- 5-7 years of prior experience in technical program management
- Strong technical aptitude in firmware and software (Android experience a plus)
- Demonstrated understanding of the fundamentals of project management
- Strong understanding of cost-benefit tradeoffs
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to details
- Intermediate fluency in English
- Positive, team-oriented
- Ability to travel as needed
- Location: Taipei, Taiwan or Portland, Oregon
- Competitive salary + full benefits package*, including medical/vision/dental, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, FSA, 401(k), PTO and Paid Holidays.
Avocor is an Equal Opportunity Employer