Please note – after this process all settings will be restored to factory default. Any changes you had made to any of the settings will be lost and will need to be manually entered again after completion.
Please ensure you follow all steps in sequence.
- Download the Firmware file as directed by Avocor from the download section on this page, or select the relevant product from here and then select firmware.
- Rename the firmware file ‘MERGE_IOT55_V25.bin’ to ‘Merge_IOT.bin’
- Copy the firmware file to the root directory of a FAT32 formatted USB stick
- Insert the USB key into the Service Port. From the on-screen menu using the remote, select advance settings and scroll to the second page
- Select Firmware Update(USB)
- Select Yes to start the Firmware update
- After a few minutes, the firmware update will be complete and the screen will reset
- From the on-screen menu using the remote, select Advance Settings and scroll to the second page
- Select Restore Factory Default and select Yes
- Once complete, cycle the power to the screen (power down, turn rocker switch off, leave off for approx. 30 seconds and then fully power up the unit)
- You will need to enter your personalised settings
If you require more help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org