In order to use 2 Avocor interactive displays linked together for video and touch, you will require an Avocor OPS or 3rd party OPS with an ‘HDMI Out’ connection.
Please follow the below instructions:
- Install and set up the OPS into the master display
- Connect an HDMI cable from the ‘HDMI Out Port’ on the OPS to the ‘HDMI Input’ connection on the Second Display (i.e. HDMI 1)
- Power on the Second Display and change the Source Input to that of the above step
- Connect the USB Cable from the OPS using ‘USA Connection A’ to the ‘USB Connection B’ (Touch Input) on the Second Display
- Setup your preferred Video Format as required (i.e. Extended Desktop or Duplicated Desktop)
Once you have your video layout set, you need to configure both displays for touch functionality.
- Connect the USB keyboard to the OPS and select “Start”
- Type “Control Panel” and select the application
- Select the “Tablet PC Setting” option
- Select “Setup” from the top of the Tablet PC Settings
- Follow the onscreen instructions
Once complete, this should provide you with touch functionality on both displays.