Avocor designs develop and manufacture market-leading interactive technology solutions for both corporate and education environments. We specialize in providing next-generation interactive touch screens that provide an unrivaled experience for customers. Avocor solutions are built for today’s modern workplace to unify in-room and remote collaboration experiences and provide a single visual platform. From executive rooms to huddle rooms to large team meeting rooms, the Avocor integrated media platform transforms business-as-usual into inspired teamwork with all the latest tools for collaboration.
The Sales Operations Manager is an individual who must be proactive, detail-oriented, with a sense of urgency and a strong background in sales operations and customer service. The Manager will effectively and functionally bring Sales, Operations, and Marketing to work properly. The Sales Operations Manager reports to the VP of Global Operations.
• Order management, returns/credits, and shipment tracking
• Inventory report analysis on 3PL inventory
• Collaborate with Supply/Demand analysts on the production schedule
• SalesForce power user: manage licensing, credentials, data scrubbing, workflow creation, etc.
• Manage Avocor demo programs, involving scheduling, tracking, and returns
• Manage trade show logistics
• Interface with internal and external departments as needed to support customer accounts and resolve issues
• Manage extended warranty program and software license distribution, including tracking and fulfillment of customer orders, Initiate process improvements to increase operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness
• Provide backup support to Logistics Manager with EDI and system integrations
• Provide other cross-functional support as needed
• Four-year college degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 7+ years of Sales Order Management experience
• Strong understanding of order management processes and knowledge of warehouse operations and logistics
• High proficiency in SalesForce
• Prior trade show logistics highly desirable
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently, yet able to work collaboratively and understands the greater benefits of a team environment
• Ability to work under and consistently meet tight deadlines while adjusting priorities as needed
• Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills with attention to details and commitment to customer service
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Self-starter with the willingness and ability to work with a broad range of personalities within a fast-paced, growing environment
• Intermediate level knowledge of all Microsoft office programs in Windows, including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint required
• Location: Wilsonville, OR
• Competitive salary + full benefits package, including medical/vision/dental, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, FSA, 401(k), PTO and Paid Holidays
Avocor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Published: March 5, 2020
Avocor Recruitment Team
At Avocor, we are dedicated to creating collaboration display technology that changes the way you work and learn.