If your interactive display is unresponsive to touch, please follow the below steps:
- Check the USB cable from the source to the display is connected correctly
- Connect to the display from the external PC and bypass any USB wall plate connections for testing
- Check the USB cable length is not over 5 metres
- Try a different USB cable
- Check the drivers
- Check the external PC or Operating System compatibility
If the issue still continues after following the steps above, please contact us for further help.