Avocor designs, develops and manufactures market-leading interactive technology solutions for both corporate and education environments. We specialize in providing next generation interactive touch screens that provide an unrivaled experience for customers. Avocor solutions are built for today’s modern workplace to unify in-room and remote collaboration experiences and provide a single visual platform. From executive rooms to huddle rooms to large team meeting rooms, the Avocor integrated media platform transforms business-as-usual into inspired teamwork with all the latest tools for collaboration.
The Manager/Director of Business Development is responsible for the advancement and support of relationships with select Avocor strategic partners and affiliates. The individual filling this role will take a hands-on approach to advancing partnerships to become mutually profitable and successful for Avocor and the respective partner. This includes generating technical application material, solution development, sales strategies, training, and enablement activities to drive revenue. This role will report to the SVP & GM.
- Identify, win and close global partnership agreements
- Develop strategic partnership proposals and plans
- Create, manage, and support partners go to market sales plans, programs, initiatives, solutions and training courses to drive revenue
- Maintain a highly interactive relationship with global partners to achieve on-going initiatives
- Identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators using knowledge of the market and competitors
- Train and educate internal Avocor team on any related go to market sales, solutions and technical specifications and processes required
- Deliver weekly updates on partnerships status, next steps and critical updates
- Analyze market data to identify trends/opportunities, develop strategic direction from market information, and create compelling market analysis presentations
- Proactively search, qualify, propose, and reach out to identified potential partners around the globe
- Execution of go-to-market activities
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- BA or BS degree a must
- 5+ years proven track record with collaboration, IT and AV vendors, channels and stakeholders from a global perspective
- Strong proficiency in SaaS Unified Communications market and platforms, including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google and other related collaboration solutions
- Excellent project management skills, with an ability to juggle many tasks and projects simultaneously yet close project loops quickly and thoroughly
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be comfortable with both in-person and video/audio conferences
- Extended UC platform experience desirable
- Strategic thinker able to execute tactically and efficiently in a well-organized manner, with strong documentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Proactive attitude and quick aptitude for learning new methods, strategies, and technologies
- Ability to work independently and be highly self-motivated, as well as collaborating in a team environment
- Innovative thinker who is constantly looking for a better way to do things and is willing to take measured risks to achieve the desired result.
- Ability to travel 25% to 50%
- Competitive salary + Full benefits package, including medical/vision/dental, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, FSA, 401(k), PTO and Paid Holidays
Avocor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.