If you are experiencing a black screen on the interactive display when connecting a laptop via an HDMI cable into HDMI Port 1, please try the below options:
- On the laptop’s keyboard, hold down the ‘Windows Key’ and ‘P’ key at the same time
- A pop up ‘Display Box’ will appear
- Select ‘Duplicate Screen’
The interactive display should now activate the corresponding display properties and the correct image should now be visible on the display.
- Power down the laptop and display
- Reconnect the HDMI cable from the laptop to the display
- Power up the laptop first
- Finally, power up the display
This will auto-sync the display and the laptop which should automatically show the screen’s content.
If the issue still continues after following the steps above, please contact us for further help.