If you live and breathe digital marketing, then we want to talk to YOU! We are looking for a highly experienced Digital Marketing Manager to strategize and develop content across our various digital channels as well as tracking and optimizing digital marketing campaigns to generate sales leads.
VP of Marketing
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for someone with a strong grasp of the digital marketing landscape and the tools and strategies to drive integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing efforts, specifically social media, SEO, SEM, website management, marketing automation and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess performance against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights to optimize spend and performance based on these insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Create lead nurture programmes through our marketing automation platform.
- Create landing pages as appropriate within our marketing automation platform.
- Collaborate with agencies to drive the digital marketing agenda.
- Generate email communications programmes to deliver key Avocor related content from both an end-user and channel partner's perspective.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years+ of marketing communication experience in the technology space, ideally UC or AV hardware.
- Excellent, proven skills in every element of digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaign creation and management.
- Extensive experience using marketing automation (specifically HubSpot), CRM (Salesforce) and website CMS (Expression Engine) management (non-technical) preferred.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively establish and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint ideal.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications or related field, or equivalent experience is preferred.