Avocor designs, develops and manufactures market-leading interactive technology solutions for both corporate and education environments. We specialize in providing next-generation interactive touch screens that provide an unrivaled experience for customers. Avocor solutions are built for today’s modern workplace to unify in-room and remote collaboration experiences and provide a single visual platform. From executive rooms to huddle rooms to large team meeting rooms, the Avocor integrated media platform transforms business-as-usual into inspired teamwork with all the latest tools for collaboration.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Repair & service
- Manage repair centers in UK and Europe
- Performance tracking of product and repair centers
- Invoicing, Auditing, QA assurance, and Training
- Control of service escalations from end-users and channel partners
- First-line troubleshooting
- RMA approval and processing
- Sales and FAE support
Inventory management of repair parts (new and defect)
- Coordination of part requirements with suppliers / factory
- Regional stock checks and reporting coordinated with global Operations
Monitoring and reporting of product quality
- Failure rates
- Early epidemic failure detection
- RMA trends
Managing product warranty offerings and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical or electronics engineering or related field.
- Prior work experience in Customer Service is a pre-requisite
- Previous technical support experience in or related to IT, AV or UC space is highly desirable
- Experience with Microsoft Windows OS administration and troubleshooting, including Device Manager, Software installation, Network settings, Event logs, DXDiag and System Information analysis, Audio and video settings, CPU and memory analysis, and USB devices.
- Experience with Windows PC architecture, including installing Windows and SUB devices, creating and installing image files, updating component drivers and installing third-party software.
- Understanding of Network protocols and experience diagnosing connection-related issues.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office and Google Workspace productivity tools
- Knowledge and competence with CRM programs and tools (i.e NetSuite, Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Multilingual (English fluent + min. 1 additional European language fluently)
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Self-starter and task oriented. Attention to detail
- Avocor is an equal opportunity company
- Remote work is possible (20-40%), but in-office presence will also be a requirement